• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned :(
– Why is griefing bad?Griefing is bad due to its selfishness in all ways and disrespect towards the both the owner of the property and the owner of the server.Initially you are taking someone else's stuff and using it for your own practical benefits. It is stealing and you are taking away a piece of matter in which that person took time into to create/place.
– For what reasons should you not grief unprotected claims?Some members may not have the time to claim the land. However this is no reason to grief which is horrible for the reasons I listed above.It is still their land they have worked on and it is still their stuff.
– For what reasons should you not grief claims that appear to be abandoned/griefed already? Basing a property as greifed or abandoned is technically assuming.It doesn't defeat the purpose that you are taking something from someone else in which they worked for. It may still belong to somebody so it can still have that effect. There is no reason to cause someone even more distress.
– How would you feel if you were griefed?If I were griefed I would be so sad, because my work would go down the drain. If I were griefed I would be outraged and confused. It is purposeless and outright selfish. It wouldn't be very pleasurable in the slightest way and I would lose my trust among people in the server.

Messages In This Thread
Banned :( - by _Deanna_ - 03-07-2017, 10:19 AM
RE: Banned :( - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-07-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: Banned :( - by _Deanna_ - 03-07-2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Banned :( - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-07-2017, 10:24 PM