The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP):SMP

Minecraft name: Nice_Sprite

Reason for your ban: I was using xray and I admit it.

Who banned you: Vilneas
Why should you be unbanned: I'm not going to make you lose your time in some random and stupid excuse since I really don't deserve your attention. I did wrong and I admit it. Thinking I could outsmart you guys was very stupid, even though I knew I would probably would get banned. This is the first time I ever use hacks, it felt really bad, still I wouldn't do it again. I thought that maybe since staff was off most of my online time, I could get away with it. I am really sorry about it. I know that you deserve more than a simply sorry, but right now words are the only thing that come with me and I have nothing to give you nor anything you would accept, except that maybe you might look inside of you and find a way to pardon me, since I will never use hacks again, and maybe this might even end up being one of my past mistakes that will shape me into who am and not into who I was, now that I've learned from my mistake. Thank You

Why do you want to come back: The question here is, "Why not?". The simple fact of me using XRay is enough to  prove that I care about the server isn't it? Well, it probably doesn't look the same way it looks for me. I just tried to become better in the server, which means that I care about my position in it, because being VIP2 is not an excuse to get unbanned isn't it? Well, for me, it isn't I want to come back because not only for the server itslef, but for the people that take so much of their time to make it better, if not, why was I banned? If they didn't care, then how did they take their time just for me? Just for my stupid mistake? I must thank you for teaching me what I shall not do, even if I don't get unbanned, I please beg you to let other people learn by my mistakes, and say good bye to my friend, BigAssMofo204 Wink . Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by RobertoCR - 01-29-2016, 09:21 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by vilneas - 01-29-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by RobertoCR - 01-29-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by RobertoCR - 01-29-2016, 11:09 PM