The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP.hometown

Minecraft name: litlikeryan

Reason for your ban: lying/xraying

Who banned you: Grimm_wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: 
I am sorry for offending or breaking any rules but i just want to say that i wasnt x raying. it's true, i have it on my forge but i was not using it at the time. I promise that i was just strip mining and not using x ray. X ray is an unfair tool and it completely ruins the game.  Grimm wolf banned me. X ray doesn't get you much, there's no pvp so what's the point. you can't necessarily get an advantage with it. But anyway, me and my friends find great joy in this server and we've been playing for a long time without trouble and are just now getting in trouble for something i didn't i do.
Why do you want to come back: 

i've been using this tactic for a while, and it's not fair to just blocking someone without hearing what they have to say. Again i am sorry for breaking/ offending any rules, and i just want to say that i wasn't. Thank you for your time and all the fun on your server.

Messages In This Thread
My ban Appeal - by litlikeryan - 04-18-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: My ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 04-18-2017, 08:10 AM
RE: My ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 04-18-2017, 09:49 AM
RE: My ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 04-19-2017, 09:12 AM