The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: How many Hours Do you Play On HomeTown?
This poll is closed.
12+ Hrs
18.18%
2 18.18%
10+ Hrs
9.09%
1 9.09%
8+ Hrs
9.09%
1 9.09%
6+ Hrs
0%
0 0%
4+ Hrs
18.18%
2 18.18%
2+ Hrs
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Not To Get In Trouble/Banned From HomeTown
We Have All been there, We get In trouble and ban hammer is down. So Today im going to Try to explain and help people not to get banned, Yes there is the rules which everyone reads, for the most part, And so sometimes its easy to bend them, SO Here is the list

Aquas Life Tips to not get banned by A Person of staffyness....Makes sense.

1) watch chat and what you say, dont go and be like F#%! Y&* To someone, or if they are pissing you off, dont be like that, ignore it, but Just dont ignore everything because if someone is saying your doing the wrong thing listen and try to focus on chat, Totally when your playing the easter egg hunt.....https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2296...I may be a bad example but i learned from my mistakes and try to be active in the chat most you can and it as much as you can, But don't be annyoing. Watch what conversation you get in, if you see its getting bad or rude, and staff says stop, you stop because its a warning, and you will get kicked for spamming and banned for advertising other servers.

2) Don't Greif....Simple as that because we all know what happens, All bubble babies will be beaten senselessly by every able body patr......oops...., its annoying when someone greif's you, simple as that

3) Im Not 100% sure on this but its an annoyance but if you have a donation chest, always clear it or connect a hopper so it goes somewhere else so nobody steals it

4) Don't X-Ray of hack/glitch in items cause it make it harder to find items and not fun if you hack them in, it really won't be fun when your banned for it.

Staff Will Always Warn You To stop if its pretty minor, like being annoying or stealing, X-raying to advertising you will not be warned. Just Realise that staff put up with Your Shit ( Ooops i already broke my own rule ;P ) But Seriously They do And hats Off To Them.

That's My List and tips to not, If You Have Any other ideas comment it below ( Sounds like im a youtuber asking for likes ;P ) I want to hear your ways to not get banned or in trouble in Hometown.

Messages In This Thread
How Not To Get In Trouble/Banned From HomeTown - by AquaTurtle210 - 04-21-2017, 01:07 AM