The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - Grief
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Mr_BluWolf

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: arayvek

Why should you be unbanned: Well I fell like my ban was pointless, im pretty sure a guy called Komodoku reported me for grief, here is my part. Me and Komodoku are friends in real life. His name is Joe and I am Jordan, He was talking about getting me banned for greif due to me building in "his home", what i built wasn't bad, i didnt destroy anything or take anything. In fact I helped him build decorations for the outside of his house. But my point is that I dont feel like what I built was classed as Greif, I had owners permission also. I was recently in a Discord call with Komodo talking about my absence, which was for personal reasons, when i returned to relax and enjoy a few hours I was greated the message "You have been banned from this server!   Reason: Banned by arayvek for greif.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoyed playing on the server, voted all the time. I was happy building and playing with my two "friends" , Komodo and Slippyfish. All I ask is that these case gets looked over see , if possible see what I have built for him and see if it was truly worth your time to ban me. I also enjoyed talking to the people of Hometown and often thought i was being friendly, Komodo and I aren't the best of friends but i dont really think he would go through with this, just to annoy me.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - Grief - by BluWolf - 04-30-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - Grief - by Arayvek - 05-01-2017, 02:08 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Grief - by BluWolf - 05-01-2017, 02:47 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Grief - by Arayvek - 05-01-2017, 02:50 AM