The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: EliteBarbarians(new name)

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Saiyaka

Why should you be unbanned: I fully admit to destroying and griefing some of "/warp penis" . I didn't know anyone actually still played there, and thought that it didn't matter and would be fine. I also admit to taking several iron blocks and beacon from that base so I could use for myself at my own base, because I thought the beacon would be more useful with me. If I get unbanned, I will give back the things that a stole and promise to never grief any base ever again, even if its abandoned.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I love the aspect of the server and how it is a fun and enjoyable server with all it has to offer. I love talking to all of my friends there and exploring all of the different styles of bases. I also love trying to make money, and increase my status on the server, and would love if I could continue doing that. 

Edit: xInquisitive recently got unbanned and I haven't, even though we both got banned for the same crime of taking the iron blocks for the beacon, so I'm putting this out as a reminder.

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by UnRankedMatchesOfficial - 05-01-2017, 01:34 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by Star - 05-01-2017, 01:54 AM