The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any YouTubers on the server (Disney matter how small) got any tips?
Now before I get this started, I know there are YouTube forums and subsreddits but I thought ...why not be more active in the forums

I have ambitions to be a YouTuber and it would be awesome if some youtubers that are in the server could share a few of there tips.....pleeeaaasssee?

I will share my YT channel on the forums when I have uploaded some more videos but for now it would be cool if I could get a few tips.... OH and one more thing 

If anyone knows how to, How can I use the YouTube tags to get my video on the 1st page of results when someone searches for the tutorials that I do/am doing...OH and one more thing again 

If anyone is good at graphics designing and/or like making those sorts of channel logos and channel art please could ya let me know and maybe make me something?that would be AWESOME Andy much appreciated

~xXDanGamerXx

PS: My YT name is not my ign

Messages In This Thread
Any YouTubers on the server (Disney matter how small) got any tips? - by xXDanGamerXx 2 - 05-05-2017, 11:00 PM