The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: QueenJuiceybox

Reason for your ban: Multiple offenses - X-ray, harassment, abusing donation system.

Who banned you: Stargirl, or Grim. I do remember which.

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because people change. People mature, and grow up. It has been about a year since I was banned, and I do feel like I have become a better person, a more mature person. When I was playing on the server I was disrespectful, annoying, a problem, and a nuisance. I was younger than I am now, I was 14 years old. I am now almost 16. I have changed a lot, as a person. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because the server was a fun place to just be. You could be there, and have fun. No matter the occasion. Minecraft is minecraft, but Hometown enhances that to so much more. I loved the community, and the atmosphere. 

Other comments: I just am asking for a last chance. If I mess up, that's that. I do, however, know I won't. I now the correct actions I need to take in life, and the incorrect ones. Please consider this, as I do miss Hometown very much. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a nice day.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Juicy - 05-08-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 05-09-2017, 12:36 AM