The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JacobTSG ( ProMinecraftYT )'s appeal
BEFORE YOU READ:
I am his sister. We live together. I'm allowing him to post on my account because well, I don't know how to put this in words but lets say... He forgot his password. Anyways, Onto my brother.

Hello Hometown Community. I am ProMinecraftYT, A former member of this server and I would like to give another go on this server. So heres my appeal.

b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] SMP

Minecraft name: The ban was set to my old username: ProMinecraftYT but my new one is JacobTSG

Reason for your ban: XRAYING and STEALING.

Who banned you: Grim_Wolfie

Why should you be unbanned: Let me be honest here, I was the one xraying. Not my sister, my friend or any siblings. So heres the story. The night I got banned was the day my friend: CoolDimi01 ( I think he played on the server ) told me to try out an XRAY texture pack. So dumb 9 year old me decided to try it out and not think of what Id get into. I wouldn't say I was innocent, But its 50/50. Dimi cause and Me effect. Then theres the other story. Me STEALING. So this was all me so I was deserved to get banned. I took Saplings from a tree farm and used them for my own use.

Why do you want to come back: I'd like to come back to make YouTube videos and to make things right.

Cool Big Grin GamingGirlYT Cool Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
JacobTSG ( ProMinecraftYT )'s appeal - by GamingGirlYT - 05-17-2017, 01:54 AM