The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: MeepyKnight

Reason for your ban: Stealing carrots from Star's carrot shop

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: When I took the carrots from the chest at Star's warp I did not realize that it would later be turned into a shop. I though that because there was no sign designating the chest as a shop, that the carrots inside the chest were for public use and anyone could grab what they wanted. Clearly I was wrong, and I apologize for my actions when I unintentionally stole these carrots and would be more than happy to either pay Star back with in-game money for the items I took or directly give more carrots back to Star in order to make up for my actions.

I am truly sorry for what I have done, and I will make sure to not take any items from open chests that I do not own.

Why do you want to come back: My friends and I really love to play Minecraft together, and have found the helpful community as well as the friendly Hometown staff both come together to create the friendliest and most helpful server I have ever visited.

Once again I would like to say that I am sorry for actions, even though they were unintentional, and I will be sure to be more cautious in the future concerning other people's property and items.

Messages In This Thread
My Ban Appeal - by MeepyKnight - 06-13-2017, 10:52 AM
RE: My Ban Appeal - by Star - 06-13-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: My Ban Appeal - by MeepyKnight - 06-13-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: My Ban Appeal - by Star - 06-14-2017, 01:28 AM