The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
banappeal
hometown

Naut_18

Toxic Chat?
"multiple admins"

Not only was I banned without warning, no one else was active in game (other than staff) and not a single person came to me and asked me to tone it down or give a single complaint.  I (in my opinion) didnt break any of the rules stated in the game, and if I did, they should be more clear. My last few moments on the server I did not; Show any hostility/use vulgar language toward another player, make a sexist/racist comment, I dont even know what to put for this third one, I was talking to my friend and a cow 

Look, I work 24/7, I get on the server maybe every two days if possible to play with my friends so we can build crap and have a good time, why should that be ruined because of "toxic chat" that I wasnt even warned about once? Besides I made a few new friends who were also curious as of why I was banned (Ive seen the pictures of them asking) If nothing else just give a second chance cause I dont want to search for another server, Ive invested too much already here lol
[Image: fghXbip.png]

Messages In This Thread
banappeal - by Naut - 07-04-2017, 09:18 AM
RE: banappeal - by Rayvenz - 07-05-2017, 02:50 PM
RE: banappeal - by Naut - 07-06-2017, 05:00 AM
RE: banappeal - by frost - 07-06-2017, 05:30 AM
RE: banappeal - by Naut_18 - 07-06-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: banappeal - by frost - 07-08-2017, 05:25 AM