The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
I just want a clarification why was i banned from the server discrod fine but idlk why from the server

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: DISNI
Reason for your ban: Cause of behavior
Who banned you: Shisuan
Why should you be unbanned: I never said anything bad to him i was just saying my opinion. Never called him a bad word just saying how it was. I was just saying how i see from my eyes and how i felt about that topic. I was saying hell i get bullied i eaven told him that but i dont cry about it i dont try to get other ppl in trouble just cause someone offended me or something. And in my mind i didnt rly notice i was doing anything bad i was just saying my opinion. And i said sorry to him while i rly ment it but he said "nooo i dont rly think you ment it" and i told him its about the point of view.
Why do you want to come back: I have just started a new build and got back after the update and i rly want to play MC and this is the best server i have found so far whit the anti-grief and the staff helping.

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by DISNI - 07-05-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by shisuan - 07-06-2017, 01:26 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by Oshakai - 07-06-2017, 01:29 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by ThatDuckSauce - 07-06-2017, 02:14 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by DK_ - 07-06-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by DISNI - 07-06-2017, 04:57 AM