The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server banned on: Hometown Server

Minecraft name: Fukeboy420

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: Rayz

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I have been an active member in the community since I joined around a month ago, I would also like to point out I was not using x-ray, but a futuristic texture pack that would make blocks appear see throughish. I do take responsibility for potentially doing something illegal, but there are many texture packs that allow unfair advantages like for example, the mini map pack that allows you to see where caves are and mobs, but no one is being banned for that and is relatively the same thing. At the time I had just thought I was a genius and that I was going to be rich, and I did not have any second thoughts in doing so, but looking back I now see why it is a problem. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I love the server because it is so chill, and I have made a lot of friends, and I have built my funboy mansion and I am working on a shop, and I had plans to open a factory. Please consider me <3 I do really want to come back and I have deleted the texture pack as of now. <3

Your bud,
                                          Fukeboy420

P.s I will stop singing.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Fukeboy420 - 07-06-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rayvenz - 07-06-2017, 10:27 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Fukeboy420 - 07-07-2017, 03:23 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 07-07-2017, 03:46 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Fukeboy420 - 07-07-2017, 05:05 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 07-07-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Fukeboy420 - 07-08-2017, 04:16 AM