The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I mean, all the trendy kids are doing it, right?
Rainbow 
A reintroduction, of sorts.

Hi! My name's Kayte! You'll probably also see it spelled like Katie because, y'know, names. I'm a 17-year-old senior in high school who is currently gearing up to go to college soon (!!!!!!) and hopefully major in English/Education and (possibly) minor in Psychology. I want to be an author/poet/professor when I get older! Because, you know, it's fun - that whole writing shindig. I'm also queer af, bruh. Like, it's bad. Girls are hot. You just get used to it.

You'll probably see me lurking on the server or on here doing what I do best (avoiding responsibility psh haha TOTALLY not), which is make ultimately useless snarky comments on everything. I also build sometimes. Hmu.  Heart Tongue

I've been around the Hometown block for a while, kinda dropped off the face of the Earth for a little bit, but I'm back! How exciting!

Anyway, I can't wait to see you all on the server! Drop by my house, give me a hello! I'm always up for friendly adventures!  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
I mean, all the trendy kids are doing it, right? - by KayteHawke - 12-24-2015, 10:15 PM