• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Iron Farm (Work In Progress)
Rainbow 
1. A month or so

2. I envision stripping it for parts to improve upon my current home, which is a Victorian-style Tudor & stone Cobble generator & farm. I will add elegant yet horrible conditions for keeping animals, as well as Bioshock-like elements such as chest carts and tracks that lead nowhere.

3. If the spawner is an actual block, I will use it to harvest emeralds for nearly free and drive the economy into oblivioncreate a pyramid of pure money fill my inventory with Emerald blocks, then swim in a Emerald bathtub while Emeralds endlessly spew out using a redstone recycling system involving dispensers and hoppers, all the while the saxophone solo from 'Money' plays on a redstone loop of note-blocks. I will then encase it in glass so that all the villagers can watch in awe as I bathe in the bright, green gold which has been harvested from their loins.

If however the spawner is just a bunch of doors, I shall round up the villagers into a Thunderdome-like arena, pitting them against each other in a no-holds Royal Rumble; "Two men enter, One man leaves" incorporating dispensers filled with death and their own wares. Players may make bets on whether the prize will be glorious, or glorious death.

Or I may simply set everyone on fire.. I really haven't decided yet.

Messages In This Thread
Free Iron Farm (Work In Progress) - by deleted - 08-22-2017, 06:20 AM
RE: Free Iron Farm (Work In Progress) - by Mikemc - 08-23-2017, 10:39 AM