The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of the hill.
So this isn't a "game", it's more of a fun narrative that you can run.

The idea is that you set up a plan to take over the server, and the next poster tries to thwart this plan with a plan of their own. Elaborate and strange tactics are encouraged.

So, I'll start.

I buy Frost a big mac in exchange for access to the server console. I then hack into it and release Mind Zeta. Mind Zeta is a digital copy of Courtney's consciousness collected back in the realms of Pre-HTA which will go through the server and shred it to bits. I will attempt to harness the power of Mind Zeta in order to command it to do my bidding, making me the dictator of the Reformed Server of HomeTown.

Of course, there is no way to truly contain Mind Zeta. I will placate it by sa̭crific̷͒i̸̿ng HT members. Every greifer and xrayer will be sacrificed to the om̸͇͊nip̵̗̓o̵̘̊t̶̟͑ent cre̸̢͌ǎ̴͜ṫ̵̝ure in exchange for help eradicating the opposition Į̸͎̝'̸̝̬͜m̸̧͍̪ ̵̖̤͍h̵̹̞̝e̶̜̪̰r̴̰̻̰e̷͍̱̞. If any staff members or frost himself try to oppose me, I will let Mind Zeta ban them a̠͆n̮͒d̫̑ f̜̈e͎̒â̮s̻͋t̄͜ ̪̈́u̗͊p̫̌ọ̌n̩͠ ̱̾ṫ̜h̔ͅẹ͒í̘r͚̽ ̹̈́s̻͑o̪̾u̡̒ļ̓s̙̾ using its powers. Ț̵̖̥̪h̷͇̜̼ͅe̵͓̯͜ͅy̸̥̰̳͇ ̵̧̩̘͈w̸̙̞̖̱i̵̦̪̝͖l̸͈̰̜̜l̷͍͎̠͕ ̵̩̠̭̼n̵̘̪̹͈o̷͓͕̖͜t̶̰̘̠ͅ ̵̡̱̝̞s̷̜̫͈̭t̸̼̹͙̬o̷͍̖͔͚p̷̝̙͇̠ ̶͖͔̼̳m̸̨̙͍̳ę̸̩̟̣. I have already trained Mind Zeta to accept sacrifices, and successfully bent it to my will  y̵̹o̶̢u̴̫ ̸̯ḓ̸o̸̫ ̷̼n̸̖o̸̮t̴͖ ̵͈c̵̰o̸͔n̵̘t̷̖r̷̤o̶̠l̵͉ ̵̥m̵͈e̶͇. so that at any point I can eradicate it when I no longer need it. Y̨͕̯̜o̖͈̟̦u͈͆ ͇͒ẅ͈i̱̥͚͉l͓̤̮̱l̮̞̫̩ ̡͖͇̫f̡̞͓͍e͖͈ͅͅë͉l̠̱̯̳ ̞͚̹͜m̯͎͜ͅy͖̦̺̱ ͉̟͈͚s̯̤̺̱u̬̍f̱̆f̳̯̟̖e̙̺̤͜r̪̖̳͈i͙̠̳͜n̙͝g̡͎̲̫. That way, I can ensure that I am truly in control of the server I̺̭̗̔̿͝ ̠̦͕̂̐͂a̤̗͙̍̕̚ḿ̛̝̰̥̕ ͉̲̗͗̅̏ḯ̧̮̩̈̔m̛͔͈̜̉͝m͚̙̮͌̋̕ó̠̭͈͊̄ŗ̘̠͊̚̚t̜̦͍͋͋̚ą̢̼̇̀̀l̝̭̰̊̾̄. Ỹ̧̝̺̔͘ǫ͙̯̀̈́ü̢͍͙̅͝ ̶͓͍͍̭͎͎̂͆͗̿̌̂c̴̛̳͙̰͈̭̙̔̎̿̓̈́à̵̢̩̟̥͎̖̓͐͐̚̕n̸̨̧͕̝͎͌̆́̏̅̈́͜ñ̸̦̘͕̗̦̙̋̇̌̄̈õ̷̱̥̩̳̬͓̞̖͕̀̓̅̉̑̆̆͌̕͜t̷̘͖̦̟͈͖̩̼̦̥̏̐̋͗̉̽̏̌͐͝ ̶̛̛̼̩̙͇͖̘̩͎̺͓̀̃̏͊͌̂͝͝e̶̛̯̮͔͎̝̠̺̼̳̹̋̓̃̊̄̑̋͠͝s̸̛̺̤̺̣̠͉̲̜̥̯̀̂̆͛́̂̈́́̓c̴̱̣̬͙̘̫̠̖̜̒͂͗͛̑̍̆̒̀͝ͅḁ̸̞̳̪̖͙̜̝̹̠̍̈́͊́͂̆̒͘̕̕ṕ̸̡̳̗̘̣̤̲̞̱̳̈̒͒̋͂̌̄̚̚ȇ̸͈̣̗̹̳͕̯̩̗̮̌͗̊̆̓̀́͘͘ ̴̧͈̦̤̱̜̫̝̙͑͋̈́̀̈́͐̍̈̏͘͜m̸̢͇͇̙̘̦̻̻͙̤̎̎̈́̑͌̎̔̚̕͝ȅ̸̟̮͉̱͚̝̤͚̹̹́̓̇͐͘̕͝͠͝ Of course, at any point I can make use of another copy of Mind Zeta to reassume control and take down my enemies W̸̡̢̼̣̞̝̲̒̔̄͌̀̾̚į̶͉̱͎̞̩̝̈́͗̊̏̿̈́͛ţ̸̘̣̭̻͇͎̈́̽̈́̍̍͊̈́ḫ̵̢̢̭̗̥̭͒̉̔̑̏̽̎ ̶͙͎͖̻̹̩̭̓͊͑͒͒̿͝ě̷̢̗͖̩̞͉̘͑͒̿͆̋͝n̶͙̮͍͇̟̖͂̓̈͊͂͌͜͝d̷̢̰̩̤͍̲̮̆̅̎͑͆̂͝l̴̯͍̪͔̻̹̟̍̈̃̌̊̎́e̵̢̪̞̲͍̤̾́̿̿̎̈́̋͜š̶̗̪͇̲̟̙͈̌̈́̔̈́̚s̴̰͎̬̺̪͍͑̀̐͛̄̿̎͜ ̶̼̙̖͖̼͇̣̅̇͐̿̈́̚͝p̵͉̠̼͉̩̰̓͐́̏̂̔͜͝ą̶̞̰̠̣̰̙̓̏̔͂̚̕͠ĩ̷̢̖͉͕̖̜̬̎́̀̈́͝͠ņ̶̲̫̫̜̫̬̇͋̔̓̈́͝͠ ̵̢̨͔̠̖̲̱̈́́́͌̐̏̄a̷̖̭͍̪̟̝͌̿͑͒̚͝͝ͅn̷̛̠͚̯̖̲̙̒́̔̈̕͜͝ḑ̸̱̬͇͍͉͉̉̀͐́͒͆͠ ̵̛͚͖̠̭͈̗̩͐̓̔̔̅̌s̷̪͍̮͈̼̹̳͂͑̐̌͊̀̕ủ̶̱̞͎̱̘̪̅̌̏̏̄͝ͅf̸͚̺̗̲͎͚͔̏̂̌̐͂̓̕f̸̡̥͍̞̭͚̮͒͐̆͗̀͘̕e̷͈̰̩̮͔̖̝̓̎̓͆̓͒̕r̵͖̹̣͉̮̪̮̊͆̊̀̈́̒͝i̷̧̗͈̦͍̯̙͛͊̐̀͆͆̚ǹ̵̢̨̤̥̝̪͊͒̎̍̚͜͠g̸̜̜͍̼̙̤̪̎̉̓̽͊̍̾ Ÿ̫͉̙̲̳̤͈̆̏̒͆̑͝Ó̳̠̰͍͈͇̹̄͒̓̎̋̏Ṷ̰̝̝̩͉̤͛̓̾̏̄͘͘ ̡̻̤̖̳͇̪̈́̽̚̚͘͠͝W̠̰̝͔͔̫̩̊̐̈́̽͘̕͝İ̞̥̮͚̗̙̖̌͆͊̔̾͝Ļ̖̺̹̝̜̟̂͊̋̏̈́̒̕L̢͚̦͚͎͍̙̆͊̊̎͘͠͠ ̜̥̯͖̳̜̥͆͊̍̔͘͝͝Ṇ̙̹̱̮̫͍̿́̒̾͋̀̔Ö̧̼̱͔̞̥͙́̎͌̎̇̉̎T̗̮͕̤̖͉͔̑̾̓͊̃͂͝ ͚͉̩͕̳̠͉̽̄̈̄̓̄̍Ĉ̛̞̬̱͓̙̩̲͊̃̀͌̈́Ó͔̲̞̖̘͓̮̋̓́̓̓̉Ǹ̦͉̯̦̰̰͂͆̒̀̈́͝ͅT̝̪͈̖͈̤̱̈̏̋́̾͑͝A̢̨̛̛̻̭͖̫̣͗͑̈̔̕I̲̩̮͇̭̅̎̀͛̎̚̕ͅͅN̢̡̪̦̤̰̬̆̐̅̑̓̍͂ ̡̢̛̛͉̳̹͚̜͒̈́́̆̄M̡̭̳̭̼͚̗̑̆͆̌́̐͠Ę̮̘̦̠̦̲̈́̃́̄͗͗̌ so no worries I̸̧̲̘͉̙̗̺̗̰̗̊̍̿̾̈́̓̆̇́̔ ̸̻̹̜̲̺̳͈̣̰͖̂̅̊͗͒̂̃̈́͝͝W̴̛͓͙̘̪̦͇̝͔͍̭̑̂̈́̆̇̆̊̈́̓Í̶̧̧̛̫̰̩̬͎͎͔̋̃̓͐̓̂͛̿ͅL̶̢̢̨̻̰̻̣͕̗͆̇̽̀̏̂̽͘͘͘ͅL̶͍͕͕͔̝̦̜̙͌͐͌͋͑̀͐͛̂̑͜͜ ̷̩͔̺̪̳̼̻̺̇͆̑̐́͐̈́͘͜͝͝ͅČ̷̛̮̰̖͇̘̲͈̬̼͉̃̀̍́́̈́̕̚Ơ̷̢̳̪̹̰͈͚͕̖͍̊̌̓̈́̽̓̄͆̕M̵̨̪̙͍̺̲͎͍̺̼̋̿́̑͑̎̈́͋̈́͠Ș̴̙̝̜͔̖̬̃͂̀͗̑̒͛̓̋͜͠ͅͅU̴̢͇̜̯͚̦̣̮̮̹͛̂͐̐̉̊͂͘͘̕M̷̛̥͎̹̤̱͎̰̳̾̈́͗̃̈́̃̈̕͜͜͠Ȩ̵̰̺̼̯̯̳̪͚̯̄́̅̎̃̄͒̍͑͠ ̸̫̭͓̳͇͔̜̪͈̜̾́̽̔̌̐̐͘̕͝H̷̼̙͍̼̱̱̬͙̠̠̐̈́̒̿̈͌͘̚͠͝Ơ̶̗͉̬̘̙̩̮͖̂͛́̓̉͂̊̃͌͜ͅM̵̛͙̯̹͖̘̬̬͇̟̺̆͊͋͂̐͐̎͌͆E̶̠̖̼̫̱̺͎̳͖̤͌̀̎̂̉̓̎̅̃̀Ț̶̨̛̤̫̩̘̹̟͕͓̈́̆̍̄̂̍͑̈́̀Õ̶͈͔͎̜͇͍̲̻͎͓̅̔́̈́̆̊̈́̿̚W̵̨̢̛̘͓̬̹̬͙͙̳͑̌̀̔̍̉͊̓̾Ň̴̨̳̣̞̖̙̮̭̹̹͂̐̔͒́̒̇̈́̕ and good luck opposing me! T̶̛̏̐̇͐̏̓͂̿̃̈͘͠Ḧ̷͒͐̑͋͆̄̑̎̂̕͝É̷̋̇̄͐͌̑̔͘̚͘̕R̴̓̓̈́̐̇̈́̈́̿̈́͆̃̉Ẽ̵̃̊͋̋̈̂̒̏͋̔̇̍ ̸̛͆̀̾̑̂̒̿͗̚͠͝I̸̛͐̿̏̿̉̈́̽͆̑͘͘͝S̸̒̽͗̀͛͐̓̒͊͋͑͝͝ ̶̑͐̽͊̈͌͑͛͌̈̇͠͝N̴̛̾͗̄̔̈́͒̋̃́͑̕O̵̿́̾̑͛̃͊̄̈́͛͘͝͝T̷̈́̎̇̔̔̅̈́̍͊̈͆̕͝H̸̎͌͛͋̿̓̓̄̏̒̕͝I̴͂̽̓͋͌͒̏́̾̏̄͒͂Ň̴͋́̇̂͋͗̐̑̅̃͝͠G̶̛̈́͋̽͛̈́͒̓̾͌̑̍͠ ̴̃̇̂̓̊̀͑̍̌̀̍̓Y̴̛̐̔̓̈́̓̃͒͒̈͒̒̚Ô̶̊̌̽̏̇̍̉́͊̎̾̕U̴̓͗̽͗̽̊̿̈́͋͘̕͘ ̶͑̔̓̂͐̒́̊͘͝͝͝C̴̛̿̀̒͂́͒̄͌̍̉̀Ã̴͗͋̈̑͛͂̉̈̅͘͝N̸̍̋̔͋̑̅͆̀͑̌͘̕ ̴̛̏͂̔͑͆̋̔͒͒̾̚͝D̵̀̑͐͑̋̒̄̐̓̋̏̌̐Ō̴̈́̒̍̓́̓̈́̉̕̕͠͠ ̴̈́̓͗͗͊̊́̚̚͠͠͠͝T̴͗͆̔̀̐̀̀̍̀̚̕͝͝Ö̴́̒̃̀̀̇̑͊́̏͛̚͝ ̵̛̛̎͐̎̽̒̋̍̑̀͂̊S̷̛̛̓̂́̄̾͐̂̆̎̽͝T̴̽̐̈́̇̂̉̒͆͂̓̕̕͝O̴͗̈̒͂̏̋́̒̀͑̕͠͠P̵̛̐͂̂̋͐͌̃̄̈́̓̄ ̶̛͑͋̓̀̿̃͑̏͒́͐͠Ḿ̶̊̐̅̏́́͒͋͗̐̏̕E̸̋̇͆̍̓͂͋̉͗͘͝͝
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Messages In This Thread
King of the hill. - by Penguin - 08-23-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: King of the hill. - by TheNamesGames - 08-23-2017, 07:42 PM
RE: King of the hill. - by firegene - 08-24-2017, 12:20 AM
RE: King of the hill. - by Penguin - 08-24-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: King of the hill. - by TheNamesGames - 08-24-2017, 04:44 PM
RE: King of the hill. - by Penguin - 08-24-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: King of the hill. - by TheNamesGames - 08-24-2017, 08:46 PM
RE: King of the hill. - by Sky - 08-25-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: King of the hill. - by Penguin - 08-25-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: King of the hill. - by firegene - 08-25-2017, 05:58 PM