• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of the hill.
(08-24-2017, 03:35 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 07:42 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote: as we can first see, Fro͈͜͜s̩̠͉t is a venal and can be easily bribed with the macbook. I will let you succeed with your plans of consuming Home̶̫̖̘T̶͙̯̥own, but just as you start to sacrifice players to MiN̴̬̋d̶̞̚ ZE̶̱͘t̸̞̍a, i shall stop you with your plans by the power of alt accounts and rumour spreading in real life. if i have understood right, M̷̩̓ind Zet̸̞̍A̷̡̚ is o̟̺̣͙M̻̮̠͕n̲̖̤͉i̗̖̰̬P̼̬̞̝o̧̯̘͍T̢̖̣̥e̝̥̮̭n̮͙̪̟T͚̰̤͈, it can be counter attacked with a team of 72 virgins. and now im not talking about teenager girls, im talking about 40 year old guys who get your computer working.they shall destroy your MiN̷̪͖̮̠̋͛̇̈́d Z̷̯̬̪̪̋̓̈́̎ë̸̯̘͈̳̿͐̀ta using their nerd powers. all the while the rumours in real life has destroyed your social life, causing you to hide in your basement and cry till you drown y̅͋̒̂o͌̃̃̐u͑̄̾͆ŗ͔͎̬̓͂̓͠ ̡̡͕̬̉̾̈́̓p̵̛̅͛̇a̸͛̈́̈́͛ī̗͓̼̦̉̐̕n͎̝̬̬̄͑͝͝ ̘͈̰̱i̧̨̜͇s̲͖͕̣ ̶̳̳̠̱i̵̘͈̝ͅn̷̺̦̫͛̏̔̆͜s̸̱̩͎̰̒̓̽͠i̵̩̫̙͉͊͊̊̈́ń̮͙̳̤̇́̈i̬̟̗̹͆͑̕͘f̧̞̬̃̂̊̿͜i̸͆̃̾̾͊̃̈́̽͒̌͐́̆͋͗̓̾͐̃̄̑̕̚̕̚͝i̵c̴a̸nt. and then, well, i dunno. i guess i'll make you a fancy funeral, atleast i owe you that for destroying your plans...

now the next unfortunate maggot who will play this game shall destroy my plans of ruling HomeTown w̸i̶L̸L̵ ̸b̶e̵ ̴d̵E̵s̶t̷R̵o̸y̸E̵d̷, and not start from a clear table. do you maggots undertsand? Y̷̒o̵͝ü̶ ̶̎u̵͝n̸̿d̷́e̷͘r̶̈́e̵̎s̶̅t̵͆i̷̇m̶̈́ä̴́t̵̔é̶ ̸͌m̵̈ẙ̸ ̶͝p̵̆õ̵w̷̆e̸̓r̶͠I̷̜ ̶͚w̷̞ḭ̵l̸̺l̷̙ ̶̺c̵͎o̶͜ṇ̴s̷̹ų̴m̷̫e̶̠ ̵̘y̵̼o̵͇u̸̗̳̯̩r̸̺̙̩͜ ̴̡͇͇ͅv̵̩̝̙̘i̷͓̟͖ͅṟ̵̖̝̹g̶̝̮͙̮i̷̘͇̦ͅn̵͖͖̺̗ş̷̢̱̼.̴̠̫̻ͅ ̴͉͕̙͙D̶̩̻̭͙e̵̢̙͙͜a̷̮̦̳̖t̵̨̫͖̯h̴̘͉̜̺ ̸̩͖̹̮t̷̨͚̬͖o̸̢̘̗̰ ̸͈̻̩̻t̶͎̬͔̫h̵͖̖͜ͅe̸͈̜̪̩m̷̢̨̨̲̬͈̙̝̝̗̯̪͜ ̶̨̥̟͇̗̱̼͙͓̠̩͜ą̴̙̝͔̲̹̠͔̤͙̯̥͜l̵̰̤͇̩̗͖̳͚͇͍̠̫l̵̢͉̯̠̯̼͙͎͇͉͚͎.̴̡̨̞̹̘̲̮̮̲͍̤͍ ̵̨̠̙̜̳̞͕̭̦̞̺̹ͅḐ̶̧̜̼̭͓̠͙͔͚̲̪̦e̸̜͕̩̖̫̤̣̬̜̖͔̜a̷̫̯͖̤̦͍̖̭̠̹̬͜t̸̡̞̱͎̘̹̞̱̜̙͙̥͜h̸̢̲͓̹̫̫̤̱̪̮̟͓ ̸͈̗̭̖̲̹͍͍̰̼̹̟̦t̴̢̧̤̟̜̜͚̪̫̦̰͜o̴̢͎̬͔͍̟̙̤̣̤̲̗̪ ̵̥͔̬̗͉͔̦͕̹͉̘͙͎t̶̼̮͎̟̥̫̼͎̻̼̹̳H̴̨̧̠̜̯̭͍̯͍̼̩̦̣E̴̯͖̠̠͈͓͚͙̪̯̩̰ͅṃ̵̘̙͇̤̼̖̣̰͍ͅͅ ̷̲̰͓̫͍̼̼͖̪̻̣̱ą̵̯̘͉͕̹͓̥̫͙͍̤͜L̷̡̡̨̺̦͉͚̘̲̖̺̫ͅļ̵̨̻͓̩̹̙̬̙̺̠͜͜.̴̡̪͕̣̬̳̝̜̩̤̟͓̻ ̷̡̡͚̤̰̱͚̞̰̠͙̫͜n̶̨̧̧͎̮̗̼̗͖͈̠͍o̶̡̙̳̼͍͍̩̣̗͈̬̬ ̵̢̧̢̤̪̰͔̯̺͇̜̺͜o̸̧̺̦̝̺͖̫̠̠͇̝̖ņ̸̗̪̯̲̼̖͇̯͈̲͜e̵̺͕͍̖͓̳͖̘̜̮̬͜ ̴̡̯̗͕̠̖̙̪̱̥̙̟͜w̶͓̲͕̼͓͓̦̙̫̹̼ͅI̴̢̧̘̼̼͎͕̙̲̥̪͍̪l̸̡͔̯͓̟̩͚͇̺̫̼̮͙l̸̨̢͎͍͍̙̗͍͇̪̝̲ͅ ̵̠̱͙̗͓̟̳̲͍̹͖̭͇s̵̢̬̝̫̪̲̪̗̼̩̪̩u̴̢̫͕͓̞̗̳͍͈͚̬͜ŗ̶̰̣͍̻̹͓̩̤̫̟̲ͅv̷̨̤͕͕͈̘̟͓̰̞̘̳͜I̷̡̳̣̮̭̦̻̝̱͉͉̠̖v̸̨̪͍͖̥̬̩͉̬̖̠̺e̵̢̡̜̦̼̪̮̝̦͔̻̮ ̸̧̧̳̝̻͖̗͍̝̟̩͈̗͉̙̥̝͚̰͇͉͙̰̯͜ͅN͉͈͙̩͉̳̯Ǫ͎̦͉͓̪̻ ̻̭̺͍̖̝ͅO̧͔̠͓͉̦̝N̢͚͍͎̞̜̖Ḙ̥͈̰̫̖͜ ̗̮̺͔͔̹ͅT̨̗̼͈͎̠̭Ḩ̢͇̭͕͍̬E͙̝̬̺̣͖̜Y̼̯͉̗̫̩͕ ̡̟̞̳̗͜ͅW̲̫̟̭̫͍͉I̢̨͚̬͉̭͎L͇̱̙͉̺̲̖L̢̗͈̦̠̖̪ ͉̜̤̳̰͈͉A̡̮̩͇̪̘̝L̡̧̨̳̩͇͜Ḻ̹̠̗̲͍͜ ͍̜̟̤͉̤̼B̧̧̺̮̪̝̜U̱̙͈̹͖͚͍R̨̨̹̻͔̣̙N̞̣̘̣̰̹̱ ̩͙͈̝̝͕̭I̧̨̟̹̹͈͕N̢͕̮̗̼̙͜ ̡̯̱̞͉͍̞T͙̫̙̯̪̼͉H͔̟͖̠͙̣ͅĘ͉͙̳̩̺͜ ̡̯̩͕̥͇̯E̗͚͙̙̹̤̹T͙͉͖͍̺̗̳E͕͍͇̟̱͔̹R̘̜̞̞̟̤͜N̨̝̙̮̝͔͈A̢̤̳͖̻̮̠L̫͕̩̳̗̳͚ ̲̝̦̥̰̦̱F̡͙̲̤̝̮͜I̡̜̫̲̬̬͜R̼̫̦̥̜̞̜Ȩ̰̜̝̜̫͜Ș̨̥̖͖̪̟ ̧̖̹̮͖͙ͅT̪͉̜̯͈̰ͅH̯̹̯̭̺̬͜A̞̼͍̗̦̦͜Ṯ̦̟̭̜̫̪ ̨̹̰̲̟͚̖Ş̙̼͇̭̗͇C̟̺̮̲̻̳͜Ŗ̥̞̼̟̫̣E̢̢̼̘̜̖̗A͓̯̜͕̪̜̦M̨̜͎̞͎͓͍ ̢̞̳̟͈̤͎A̱̙̭͍̫͚̥G̡̧̭̠̜͇ͅO̲̲̭̥̗͇ͅN͍̩̝̺̟̮͖Y̝̰͎̣͎͉̹ ̥̭͜T͑̇̍͐H͗̒͌̅Ř̛̀̅O͂̉̽̄U̎͋̔̋G̾̑͌̍H̛̔̽̈Ơ͂̊̕U͑͊̄̇T̍̈́͐̍ ̽̈͌͊T̑̾̊̋H̅̂̒̆Ĕ͛́͐ ͆̐̋͠R̅̔̃̓E̛̔̿̓A̛͛̋̈́L̉́͛͝M̄́̈̒S̎̀͌͝ ̾͑̆̀Ỏ͛̈́̓F̀̂̏̅ ̈̐̏̉M̈́͑̀̕Ầ̚͠D̛̀̎̀N͑̈̽̿E̒̽̑̋S͗͂̂͒S͌̾̾͠ ̍̄̚̚T̍̓̓͝H͋͗͑̚Ė͛̓̕Y̓̃̌̈́ ̔̑̂͌Ẁ͒̒̎I̐͂͒͠L̍͗̿͊L͋̊̃͝ ̈́̾͒̄F̄͌͗̆I͛̅͛̐N̽͂̽̈D̂̅̆̍ ̄̎̏̿Y̅̋̌̚Ờ̔͘Ű̎̒̾ ̓͑̒̕Ȃ͊͋͠N͂̿̋͝D̆̏͊̾ ͑̌͑̕E̓̈́̍̈́Ȧ͂̒̿T̈́̽̏͆ ̈̽̃̕Y̓̉̑̈́O̒͑̌͊U͂̒̏͘R̿̓̀͠ ̐͒̎͝S̅̿͗͊Ǒ͒͌̂U͂͗͌͛L̂͒̽̽ ̋͊̅͑L̛̿͒͌Ȉ͗̾͋K̀̋̄͘E͒̌͂͝ ̃͐͊̒T͛̂̂̈́Ȟ̽̈́̏E͂̈́͗̂ ̀͂͑̕D́̎̍͠E͒̈́̾̈́M̊̔̔͐Ö́̑̊̔N̔͛̕̚S͋͋͝͝ ̆̒̿͝T̅͑̿̓H̋̃̔̓Á̆͊͠T͂̊̂͗ ̿̃̆̇H̓̇̑͘Ȃ̋̕͝Ȗ͛̅̿N͊̅͒͝T̈͛͊̽ ͆̿̽̃T̒̀̓̑H́̀̍͘Ȅ͒̽͝ ̂͒̀͠Ŏ̋́͑T̄̾̓̀H̓̑̋̔Ȇ̇͗̚R͊͊̇̕W̔̑̒̈́Ơ̔̉̀R͗̂̂̊L̉̋̏͝D̐͆͆̿ ̓̎̓̈́̈́̎̚ ̋̑̈́͆̍̉̕ ͗̈́̄̆͋̔̓ ̏̊͋̀̓͑͝ ̽͛͐́̅̅͝ ̐̓͛̊̓̐͝ ́̌͌̓̔̌͝ ̑͋̅̿̃̅͝ ̂̓̀͐̎̕͠ ̉̒͆̈̔̽̚ ̏́͊͒̃̐̐ ̒͑͛̂̋̒̕ ̄̇̈́̓́̋̌ ̀͒̂̔̐̀́ ̉̉̏͑̕͘͝ ̈́͆̒̑̀͂̓ ̉̀̔͂͛͂͘ ̓̏̈́̊͌̀̂ ̛̐̐̆̅̚͝ ̛̆́͆͌̾̑ ͐͑̈́̌̈́̈͘ ̎͛̓̽̈̐̈́ ̛̈́̔̌̆̐̚ ͆̽̽̒̑̒̚ ̄̌́̇̿̕͠ ̎͋́̐͌̑̕ ͌̽̌́̃̑͑ ̉̂͛̓̅̽́ ̉̿͆͐̀͝͝ ̍́͒̐͗̀̑ ̛̊̓̔̅̑̚ ̋̍̒͌̀̍͘ ͑͆̎̊͂̎͠ ͂̓̈́̋̇͊ ̀͆͊̇͗̔͠ ̎̉̏̈́͘͠͝ ͊͗͑͐͆͒̚ ͑̌̄̍̎̕͝ ̾̉̎͒̉͋͝ ̆̎̉̈́̈́̍̚ ̍̌̈́̓̈́͝͝ ̽̉͛͌͛́͊

Mind Zeta consumes the 40 year old guys like popcorn ỵ̶͓e̷͈͚s̸̞̭ ̴͔͙g̵͎͍i̴̘̼v̷̹̖e̶͓̫ ̷̼̙m̵̟̪e̷̥̼ ̴͎̪m̶̱̭o̴̯͕r̸̬ͅe̴̠̠ and uses the console to release an army of bots, all charging forth f̸͖̩r̷͍̼ǫ̷̫m̸̝͈ ̴̥̗t̵̬̤h̶͇̦ḙ̷̣ ̸͔̠r̶͓̝e̸̤̯a̴͈͎l̶͚͜m̷̳͔s̴̙̝ ̸̜͔o̸͈̥f̴̫̳ ̵̺̟W̶͇͈i̵̘̬n̷̡͖t̸̻̘e̸͈̬r̵̩͉C̸͙̯r̷̖̜e̶͔̝s̴̞̰t̴͈̦ to destroy the opposition. I step into my new obsidian castle to claim my throne as king of all I see.

How tho? Even tho your zeta maggot might be unkillable, you arent. If the plan went like it was supposed to, you should be dead at that time.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Messages In This Thread
King of the hill. - by Penguin - 08-23-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: King of the hill. - by TheNamesGames - 08-23-2017, 07:42 PM
RE: King of the hill. - by firegene - 08-24-2017, 12:20 AM
RE: King of the hill. - by Penguin - 08-24-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: King of the hill. - by TheNamesGames - 08-24-2017, 04:44 PM
RE: King of the hill. - by Penguin - 08-24-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: King of the hill. - by TheNamesGames - 08-24-2017, 08:46 PM
RE: King of the hill. - by Sky - 08-25-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: King of the hill. - by Penguin - 08-25-2017, 08:13 PM