The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal - Renaissance02
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Renaissance02

Reason for your ban: Toxic Chat

Who banned you: I don't remember, ban text does not say...

Why should you be unbanned: Ok so this ban occurred about a year ago. Since then I have learned from my past mistakes. I was banned for being rude to staff members. I am truly sorry and this will never happen again. I am a friendly person and the attitude that had befallen me that day was unacceptable. I totally understand why I was banned and I fully apologize for my misguided actions. I will respect all players in the future. Please forgive me for my actions. 

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoyed hometown and now that I have had a little break I feel more than ready to come back and join the server with my friends. I really enjoyed it. more than any other server. I love the community and want to be a part of it again. I understand that staff members are extremely hard working and deserve respect and not the hate that I gave them in the past. I promise to never do anything of the sort again. 

Thank you for reading, sorry for taking so long,

Renaissance02

BTW, its an ip ban just so you know

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - Renaissance02 - by Renaissance02 - 08-27-2017, 03:23 AM
RE: Ban appeal - Renaissance02 - by TheOnlyKat - 08-27-2017, 05:13 AM
RE: Ban appeal - Renaissance02 - by Renaissance02 - 08-27-2017, 05:51 AM
RE: Ban appeal - Renaissance02 - by TheOnlyKat - 08-27-2017, 06:43 AM
RE: Ban appeal - Renaissance02 - by Renaissance02 - 08-27-2017, 07:28 PM