• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - (Again?)
(08-28-2017, 11:00 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: There were multiple times where you randomly mined into a wall/floor and hit diamonds. One of these weren't even in your own mine. I assume you ran through the persons mine to collect ore and also saw the diamonds and took them when you had the chance. Here is the evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/vTrav

The times I mined into a random wall was a fall off the arm of my chair, as cliche as that sounds. I don't exactly have a dedicated gaming space for my laptop. As for the mine I had that by chance, thought I'd continue the mine for no reason in particular, I was tired of the Cobblestone clogging my inventory. All of my 52 diamond finds were all due to my fortune 3 Pickaxe I invested in, as were the countless stacks of Coal & Redstone. If you look through those screenshots and my tunnels you will also find countless holes into walls randomly that led to either no ores, possibly coal or iron. Any changing of direction was most likely caused by the presence of dirt or gravel, and at the time I did not have a shovel (I used the profit to invest in a diamond shovel after my expedition) I'm aware my history on this server is sketchy, from a crime I did commit, but honestly this is one huge misunderstanding, I can't hide anything from you, so why would I.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - (Again?) - by MrRonnio - 08-28-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - (Again?) - by Grimm_Wolfe - 08-28-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - (Again?) - by MrRonnio - 08-28-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - (Again?) - by TheOnlyKat - 08-28-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - (Again?) - by MrRonnio - 08-29-2017, 04:40 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - (Again?) - by Grimm_Wolfe - 08-31-2017, 05:05 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - (Again?) - by MrRonnio - 08-31-2017, 05:48 AM