The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for "Hacking"
Okay wtf, I really dont know what happend but let me just tell you this I do not hack! I dont have ever hacked, I dont even know how I was just playing LMS and I 2 shot everybody, I dont know how this happend! I swear and DK dont say "No appeal"  because I am innocent! I swear I havent done anything.
Hereby the appeal:
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: MartijnGamez

Reason for your ban: "HACKING" 

Who banned you: DK_

Why should you be unbanned: Because I 9000% didnt hack. I was just logging on to beat Ara on a game of LMS and than I started to play with other people, and all of the sudden I started 2 shotting I thought that something changed in The game so I checked the stick if it had sharpness but it didnt so I dont know what happend! I really DIDNT HACK! Dont say do not appeal because I really DID NOT HACK. Here have some screenshots of my latest minecraft 

http://imgur.com/a/dQFDj

Why do you want to come back: Because I did nothing, why would I hack I have everything on the server. And DK maybe you hate me but I do not hack never! Even if I did I would never do it on hometown i have been playing for 1.5 YEARS I DONT HACK!

B.T.W I do not hack DK I really dont know why this happend It must been a glitch, think about this: First I say to array battle me, yeah if i would hack it would be really smart to battle an admin, than i am playing with other people sure I would hack no DK. I do not hack,

Messages In This Thread
Banned for "Hacking" - by MartiGamez - 02-10-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Banned for "Hacking" - by Arayvek - 02-10-2016, 02:18 AM
RE: Banned for "Hacking" - by MartiGamez - 02-10-2016, 02:21 AM