The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal. Yeah, i know. Again.
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name:
   [ADVANCED] Kirk_1701

Reason for your ban: 
  Racial Slurs.

Who banned you:
   Star.

Why should you be unbanned: 
  I died due to a sudden computer power loss. I came back and several players were very kind and lent a helping hand donating stuff to compensate for the numerous items lost. I was in Navy JROTC from 2015-2017, graduating NJROTC Basic Leadership Training Camp (BLTC) this past summer.. as you know they have the "JROTC N*gga's be like" meme going around lately. I mentioned how i also lost 4 stacks of stone bricks and i was like does "anyone have some stone bricks to spare?"

Someone (I forgot who) said "Sure". Then i said for a "JROTC n*gga in need." Almost immediately i had like 4 people like hey man thats not cool, which i understand. [Elite] jesus said oi kirk dont use that word. So i understand that i went too far and i go to say "alright i'm sorry. Won't happen again." Before i can even say sorry and fix my mistake, Star immediately bans me.  

I should be unbanned because i believe i was kicked way too fast without warning. I understand i was in the wrong, and made a stupid mistake through an inappropiate joke, and for that, i am sorry. I believe that Star, is an experienced and rightfully respected member of this good server that was doing his (her?) job. Again. i am aware that i was in the wrong, i am sorry, and it will not happen again. I now realize that i go too far with my jokes and i do need to stop. I really did mean no harm and i do not hold any racist or prejudicial beliefs. I was typing an apology when i was banned. The fact that i am not racist or that i was typing an apology is not an excuse. I am just sorry for this immature and stupid mistake. I really feel like i let the people down who unbanned me the first time. 

Why do you want to come back: 
  I have been here since 2014 and i am very proud of my many works. Especially my work founding the HometownMC National Military Memorial Park -- Where FrostVINCENT's grandfather has a tombstone -- and has hundreds of memorials dedicated to everything from the 9/11 terrorist attacks, to the U.S.S. MAINE explosion in 1898. I built it all with my bare "hands".  I wish to continue to maintain these projects. Not only that but i wish to further their progress. I find that people on this server are kind and friendly. I am aware this is not my first ban appeal, and i apologize to Grimm_Wolfe who unbanned me a year or two ago. I know he's dissapointed in me. I understand i was a little brat back then but i hope he realizes that i am not anymore. I would type more but i don't wish to be a burden. PLEASE READ BELOW!!!!!

SIDE NOTE: I discovered i was not banned on the old server, and i was in spawn. To my knowledge, as a protected area, you cannot break any blocks. I left clicked on accident on a sea lantern and i noticed it took damage. I kept going out of curiosity and to my surprise it broke and only gave back 3 prismarine crystals. Not expecting that, i tp'd to a shop where i could buy a replacement sea lantern. i for some reason bought 30+ sea lanterns for $3.00. When i tried to return to spawn it automatically got rid of all my inventory so i couldnt place it. So i spawned at /warp vote -- and i had all my stuff -- and walked over to spawn to find the missing block. For some reasons, the signs i placed at spawn (explaining what happened) and the chest with the 3 crystals were gone and all blocks were intact, but if i warped to spawn, my inventory was gone and the sea lantern was once again missing. I just wanted to mention this honestly to prevent any misunderstanding. I am not a griefer. I tried to repair the minor and accidental damage but was unable. 

Thank you for your time,
The Commodore

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal. Yeah, i know. Again. - by Kirk_1701 - 10-10-2017, 06:06 AM
RE: Ban Appeal. Yeah, i know. Again. - by Star - 10-11-2017, 04:16 AM