The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite "Classic" Horror Film?
Whats yalls favorite classic horror film and why?

It can either be classic by todays day (ie Halloween, Friday the 13th, etc) and age or an actual classic (Frankenstein, Creature from Black Lagoon) Just a little thread for the spirit of Halloween 

I personally like Hellraiser. Its dreadful, gruesome, and really disturbing in a way. Sure it hasn't held up over the years and the score isn't even that great, but I feel like it was different than other horror movies. Most other movies around this time cut around the actual gore and found the same usual formula to scare its viewers, but in Hellraiser it was filled with absolute dread.
The main antagonists weren't the Cenobites or even Julia really, it was Frank, and sure you could argue that the Cenobites are the reason the events in the movie happen, but honestly Frank knew what would happen if he opened the puzzlebox and then he tried to escape the consequences, Pinhead only came to collect. 
Maybe I'm just crazy and need to see a doctor tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: fghXbip.png]

Messages In This Thread
Favorite "Classic" Horror Film? - by Naut - 10-27-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: Favorite "Classic" Horror Film? - by Oshakai - 10-27-2017, 02:56 AM
RE: Favorite "Classic" Horror Film? - by miumiaou - 10-27-2017, 12:21 PM
RE: Favorite "Classic" Horror Film? - by shisuan - 11-02-2017, 01:36 PM