The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pr0tato - Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Pr0tato

Reason for your ban: "xray"

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: If I'm going to be honest, if I wasn't in the wrong, I would say I should be unbanned because I said so. But since I am in the wrong, I think should be unbanned because everyone deserves a second chance and if I was given the second chance, I would right my wrongs and wouldn't use x-ray again. I also would actually do more on the server and make an effort to help it instead of hurt its player base and in-game economy.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I did make friends on the server that I actually like. That's honestly unlikely for me when I join any SMP servers because even if they are semi-vanilla, most of them don't have a community like this one. I actually like it here and I realize it was a mistake for me to use X-Ray. I also realize hat me admitting to using it doesn't help my case but if it makes any consolation, I didn't use any of the items that I got from using x-ray... I'm still fully sorry though for doing what I did. I would like to come back though and right my wrongs.

QUICK EDIT: Just a question, but did anything get rolled back after my ban. I'm curious because I was building an XP grinder from a zombie spawner that I found and I logged off in that (I think) when I logged off. (And while you probably won't believe me on this, I actually legitimately found the zombie spawner when I originally found that ravine-ish area).

Messages In This Thread
Pr0tato - Ban Appeal - by Pr0tato - 04-10-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: Pr0tato - Ban Appeal - by Geckorian - 04-10-2018, 05:06 AM
RE: Pr0tato - Ban Appeal - by Pr0tato - 04-11-2018, 03:45 AM
RE: Pr0tato - Ban Appeal - by LilDevilian - 04-11-2018, 12:31 PM
RE: Pr0tato - Ban Appeal - by LilDevilian - 04-11-2018, 05:42 PM