• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
(02-29-2016, 01:07 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: How about instead of putting an argument into your apology for me to pick apart, you just make an apology? 

(02-29-2016, 01:11 AM)Kirk_1701 Wrote: I have never met someone so difficult.

How hard is it for you to realize i AM apologizing to you, and i am kissing your feet right about now? I am tired of every attempt i make at fixing something being shot down! I literally just said how i won't tell you how to do your jobs! I apologized to everyone! Even staff!

I covered all the topics, all you are doing is beating a dead horse. I told you i would change my behavior, i said i was truly sorry, and i apologized to all, and i said i was wrong for everything i did on the server. And all of it was sincere, and you cannot seem to fathom that, why? I'll never know. But i do know that i'm at my wits end right about now because nothing seems to be working with you. I AM SORRY. I never gave lip service anywhere on this god forsaken thread, or anything else bad. I said i was follow the rules and behave. You can either take my apologies, or continue to reject them.

-you already know who i am

I have seen people with x-raying, racial slurs, serious grief, and other offenses get much more fairly treated on this forum. And yet here i am giving you arm and leg, and catching heat still, for something 3 months ago that i sincerely apologized for five times. There's no other way to put it.

Appeal denied.  You have one last chance or you're gone for good.  Good luck, have fun; locking thread.  Have a great week~

P.S.: In your next appeal, you better watch what you say to me, because all that you've said here–on this thread–can and will be used against you in the event an unsavory discrepancy is found in your appeal.  When I say, "just make an apology", there is no room to mistake that request for anything less or more.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Kirk_1701 - 02-27-2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 02-27-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Kirk_1701 - 02-28-2016, 06:05 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 02-29-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Kirk_1701 - 02-29-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saiyaka - 02-29-2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 02-29-2016, 11:19 AM