• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban appeal
1) Why is theft wrong? Theft is wrong because It takes some people a long time too get there stuff so it is terrible to have it all gone. I know i would have been upset if someone stole my saplings.
2) How does theft affect the victim and the community It made it unfair for other people who actually needed the sapling. It also takes that sapling out of the environment. Also ill give whoever owns the warp 6 stacks of what ever i took. because i know it happend because you banned me i dont recall the situation so can you tell me what kind of sapling and who owns the warp ill give them saplings if i get unbanned.
3) Why did you take objects that were not yours to take? Im not saying this is false because you say you have evidence but i cant recall at all but i belive you it was probbily me getting the money for a car i got 4500 legit but then i needed 500 more so i probily was going too steal the saplings and sell them at /warp ufarm
4) What have you learned from this experience?Ive learned not too steal saplings and too double check signs that may help me. Im sorry gecorian for calling out your selling even if i dont get unbanned i want you too know your a great moderator. and its great that you are so good no one will get passed you. If i dont get unbanned ill still recommend this server too all my friends.

Please if i dont get unbanned tell breana im sorry.

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by assembledgamer - 06-09-2018, 04:10 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by Geckorian - 06-09-2018, 07:20 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by assembledgamer - 06-09-2018, 09:36 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by Geckorian - 06-12-2018, 02:41 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by assembledgamer - 06-12-2018, 04:38 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by ray - 06-13-2018, 05:18 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by shisuan - 06-13-2018, 06:43 AM