The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Banned #2
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: GamingTurtle41
Reason for your ban: Griefing 

Who banned you: Rayvenz 

Why should you be unbanned: I'm quite new to HometownMc, so I don't quite understand all of these strict laws that you have, (although I respect them). My friend (SquishyBlob123) and I were playing together, building our houses. I asked him for some wood, and he didn't give me any because he said that he didn't have any spare. So, I went across the water and found a wooden house, I mined the wall of the house and collected the wood. Then I went to the farm and mined some stone, I killed the cow in the pen (I have no real reason for this, other than it seemed like a fun thing to do), and went back to my house. I crafted planks out of the wood and used it to build my house. I knew about the strict griefing laws, but I thought that because I knew the person I was taking from it wouldn't be a problem. Then SquishyBlob123 came along and saw that the farm had been trashed and the house destroyed, so he called Rayz, I denied that I had any involvement in the events (which was a complete lie), but I was scared. Rayz knew that I had destroyed the blocks and restored them for SquidhyBlob123, however, she could not recover the wooden planks that I had crafted. SquishyBlob123 did not know that I had griefed him, and now he knows he is completely fine about what happened. I realise that I have made a mistake, but I hope that it can be overlooked and I can move on. 

Why do you want to come back: HomeTownMc is one of the best servers that I have ever played on. I love its community and the helpfulness of the staff. I love the fact that the laws are so strictly enforced, and that there are no exceptions. I fully understand the rules of the server now, and I am happy to right my wrongs. If you unban me then I promise to be a law-abiding citizen of HomeTownMc and I will contribute to its community immensely. SquishyBlob123 has built me a large house for when I am unbanned, and I would not want to waste his efforts if I am not unbanned. I appreciate that you have your duty to fulfil in eradicating lawbreakers on the server, but I can assure you that I pose no threat to the servers rules or the wellbeing of anyone on the server. 

If I don't get unbanned (which I would understand), I would just like to say that HometownMc is one of the best servers I have ever been on Smile

Thank you so much for your time. 

God bless you Smile

GamingTurtle41 

[Image: cleardot.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Banned #2 - by gamingturtle - 06-09-2018, 12:33 PM
RE: Banned #2 - by Rayvenz - 06-09-2018, 11:27 PM