The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Poor Treatment by Moderators
Exclamation 
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]The purpose of a moderator is to enforce the rules of the server. I mistakenly stole/griefed so that’s why I went through the ban appeal. After answering the numerous questions truthfully, I was denied my unbanning by “DeaDCorE” because “I griefed”. This unfair judgement is ironic, shown with other players getting unbanned even though they griefed before. Furthermore, “DeaDCorE” had the audacity to call me a “smartass”, showing his incompetence as a moderator. A moderator is suppose to treat everyone fairly but in this case, insulted me because I answered the questions in a “smart ass way” though I did not mean it in that way. I recommend DeaDCorE learning manners and learn how to treat other players more respectfully before opening his mouth in which his trashful language comes out of. This thread might be removed because the inability of some moderators to handle criticism and a debate. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Thank you.[/font][/font]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Poor Treatment by Moderators - by AlbertTanDeMan - 06-14-2018, 05:25 AM
RE: Poor Treatment by Moderators - by Geckorian - 06-14-2018, 07:48 AM
RE: Poor Treatment by Moderators - by Rayvenz - 06-14-2018, 08:09 AM
RE: Poor Treatment by Moderators - by Cil - 06-14-2018, 08:15 AM
RE: Poor Treatment by Moderators - by DeaDCorE - 06-14-2018, 08:39 AM