The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appel X-Ray
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com (Minecraft Server Java Edition)

Minecraft name: LeDerpLegend

Reason for your ban: Use of X-ray pack or mod

Who banned you: LilDevilian and Hiyoko

Why should you be unbanned: I understand that I have read the rules of the server, and that I have strictly violated the rules of the server. I did in an attempt use X-Ray Resource pack to find diamonds easily, though I should have not. I agree with the reason why I was banned however, based on reading this you must consider I would like to be unbanned. I should be allowed back in the server because I feel like I can follow all the rules and expectations that the server should expect everyone to follow. I would be willing to give up the specific resources that I mined using the x-ray back to a mod or admin, or have one observe me throwing them into lava and rid of them. I would also give up and be a newbie rank again and lose my money should you seem fit. I am a person that deserves punishment for breaking a simple rule, but I believe I should be given a second chance. I will delete the resource pack on my .Minecraft folder so this issue doesn't arise again, but I should never turn it on ever again. I want to continue building in a town I reside in and enjoy the server again. I will be sure to follow the rules completely and diligently to my fullest content. Please consider giving me a second chance to do right.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back mainly because of some of the friends I have made on the server. The community is a friendly environment with hardly any toxicity which I find calming and charming. I have become a member of a city called Lakeside and I would like to continue building they city up with them as I joined when it was small and few. Your server offers a great variety of people that are willing to help and respect others, something I haven't seen for at least 4 years. I probably don't deserve a second chance, because x-ray is strictly said, but I ask that you would let me have one, and I will do it right.

Thank you, to whom this may concern.

-LeDerpLegend 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appel X-Ray - by LeDerpLegend - 06-19-2018, 05:53 AM
RE: Ban Appel X-Ray - by LilDevilian - 06-19-2018, 10:28 PM
RE: Ban Appel X-Ray - by LeDerpLegend - 06-20-2018, 05:12 AM
RE: Ban Appel X-Ray - by LilDevilian - 06-20-2018, 07:01 AM
RE: Ban Appel X-Ray - by LeDerpLegend - 06-20-2018, 08:56 AM