The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: dollysonia

Reason for your ban: Griefing 

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: Thought no one was using the stuff

Why do you want to come back: To maintain the wonderful experience I had

Hello there, I just want to say I am deeply sorry. When I was taking stuff from others, I thought they were abandoned and unused houses. I wasn’t aware that they were in use. This does not excuse my behaviour, however. I don’t know how to place in words how sorry I am. I was being selfish and letting my personal feelings get in the way of thinking about others. I know if this were to happen to me I would be upset and frustrated. I hope I didn’t hurt anyone by this, but if I did, I want you to know that you have my deepest apologies.

I have built so much and made amazing relationships on this server. I would love to be apart of your community again. I promise to be more careful and to think of others next time this happens. I’m almost glad you banned me, as it gave me some time to consider my behaviour and how my actions affect other people.

It would fill my heart with incredible joy if I would be welcome into your server again. If not, I understand, but thank you for reading this.

Sincerely, dollysonia.
I love Tangled! Eugene is my king!

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by dollysonia - 06-23-2018, 11:31 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 06-24-2018, 11:35 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by dollysonia - 06-24-2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 06-24-2018, 01:42 PM