The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: KitkatKatie_

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: The main reason I should be unbanned is because I didn't educate myself on the rules fully thinking that it was okay to take items that were unprotected (not in a claim). Not knowing this factor I went and broke a couple of heads and crops and a few other blocks. The reason I am appealing is because I now have looked in more detail on the rules a regulations and have understood what has happened and am not going to be repeating the same mistakes. I would like to state that my friend that I will remain unnamed but Guy would know who this person is had committed the same acts as I have and did not get banned. I do feel this is unfair as I offered to give the stuff I took back before getting banned as did my friend and she was able to 'get away with it'. If I am honest, that does show a lack of staff enforcing the rules properly. I am very experienced in staffing on big servers (message me if you do want evidence/want to know what server) and I realize this is in fact unfair.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back as I just want to play some survival with my friend as we seem to be getting on well with it. This does look like a lovely server and I would like to be a positive part of the community so I would like the chance to come back. Hopefully this is just a minor blip and we can move on from this. 
- Many thanks 

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Kitkatkatie_ - 07-15-2018, 07:02 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by thatguy3339 - 07-15-2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Kitkatkatie_ - 07-15-2018, 07:28 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by thatguy3339 - 07-15-2018, 07:39 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Kitkatkatie_ - 07-15-2018, 07:44 AM