• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal 10/1/18: Otto_Von_BIsmarck#0199 (Discord Ban)
(10-03-2018, 08:53 AM)derpedo Wrote: If you do not meet all of my requirements I will not even consider unbanning you.

considering I will not back down from my moral and ethical beliefs, I must state again I shall answer the 4 questions sincerely and honestly but I WILL NOT write a apology as I will not be able to write a sincere or honest  apology to Oz for his actions that you seem to be favouring in the current situation. 
I am willing to discuss and compromise on this issue, however I feel like this issue is also being heavily affected by our previous interactions. I have been discussing this issue with people close to myself and I would like to suggest a compromise: "I will write a apology to OzGreatAndCrafty for all the things I have done IF he in turn writes a apology for the things he has done to me" I am willing to compromise and I am open to suggestions, however I will iterate again that I feel this ban has been soured by our previous interactions. 

"what is not allowed is unfairly pestering somebody who is unable to defend himself" (6th paragraph) I would like to point out that A: he has pestered myself, plant and jack and B: he has defended himself and we both muted/ignored each other IGN and in Discord. 

"I expect that you grow up and learn some decency. Clean up your act, Otto." (last paragraph) Interesting use of a Ad Hominem attack and using a low blow against a lower ranking person who is unable to defend themselves. I would like to point out this is the same behavior you were condemning in line 6 (seen in the previous paragraph) 

"The impression you're giving off here is that you don't have much of a regard for our rules and you clearly didn't learn your lesson the first few times." (Paragraph 7) another ad hominem attack, I will point out again I have only been banned TWICE (once for X-Ray and the other for a failure to find a destroy a UnderSea Sea Pickle Swastika) to state that I do not have much regard for your rules and did not learn my lesson the first few times completely disregards the aftermath of those bans.

I will finish in conclusion again that I shall answer the 4 questions sincerely and honestly and I am open to compromise on the Apology.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Appeal 10/1/18: Otto_Von_BIsmarck#0199 (Discord Ban) - by murphdog2 - 10-03-2018, 09:13 AM