• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Discord Ban Appeal [BearWareGames#8056]
Why did you feel the need to act in such ways to this players?: I did not intentionally disrespect OzTheGreatandCrafty despite OzTheGreatandcrafty disregarding what I had asked him to do, which was to build only his side of the island and to respect my wishes and the wishes of the other residents of my island, Minerdeviant and Plantassasin, both of which I had to Tolerantly remind OzTheGreatandMighty of repeatedly. I asked Minerdeviant and Plantassassin to follow these rules as well.
Why did you not follow warnings given by staff?: I will state again I had not Received any warnings. I wish for you to provide me proof or examples and the name(s) of who warned me. Please give me evidence that other users had warned me to be more respectful or to stop being rude to Oz.
Why were your actions wrong?: I feel I had never been intentionally disrespectful towards OzTheGreatandCrafty , who had stated in his comment to my appeal that i had been kind to him. meaning HE took no offense and said I did not disrespect him in anyway.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discord Ban Appeal [BearWareGames#8056] - by jackatax11 - 10-03-2018, 12:33 PM