The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal 10/2/18: Otto_Von_BIsmarck#0199 (Discord Ban Part 2)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Discord

Minecraft name: MinerDeviant / Otto_Von_Bismarck#0199

Reason for your ban: Excessive Disrespect towards another Player
Who banned you: Derpnut

Why should you be unbanned: I would like to be unbanned because I was unable to answer the 4 questions set out by derp in the original post before she shut down the conversation (not allowing me to defend myself in direct contradiction to the point you made in the 6th paragraph)  I shall proceed to answer the questions here to complete my appeal.

Why did you feel the need to bully this player?
I did not feel a "need" to bully this player, however I did my actions in response to behavior made by OzTheGreatAndCrafty, I will admit my behavior was not optimal, but at the same time Oz HAS STATED his views on this matter. I do admit my actions were in poor taste. 

Why don't you follow the warnings you have been given over time?
I was given 1 official warning from ambularD I believe (She asked me not to talk to him and I took that warning, and I did /ignore and muted him in discord. however he STILL desired to talk to me and kept asking others to convey messages to me even though he knew I did not desire or make indications towards communications.) I did receive what I interpreted as un-official advice from Katnip relating to Oz saying I should not unmute him/ talk to him... and against my better judgement I decided to give Oz another chance and unmute him.

What do you gain from all of this?
I gained a new perspective on your view of me and the fact that you will shut down the dialogue because you disagree with me and use ad hominem attacks on myself calling me "Learn some manners and maturity" "you don't have much of a regard for our rules and you clearly didn't learn your lesson", Lying about interactions with myself (you stated you talked to be before on the issue even though you actively avoided me in discord and barely responded to me in Game chat. and lie about the interactions between other players (another player has said "they were confused why they were not banned and jack was because jack was nicer"). and drawing conclusions on a entire situation as a second hand witness and about 1 conversation last night. I have gained another fact that I have a lot of friends who are willing to still talk to me outside of the HomeTownMC Discord and I value these friendships very well.

Why were your actions wrong?
My actions were distasteful but I would not say they were morally wrong. I do know there is no real against players talking about other players and how you have been acting in-unprofessional manor (For further information on  this you can ask me for name and I will ask the other players if they are okay being implicated in this.) 

Why do you want to come back: The main reason I desire to come back to the server discord for reasons stated in Ban Appeal 10/1/18: , I would also like to make a statement about the behaviour of DERPNUT recently. 

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal 10/2/18: Otto_Von_BIsmarck#0199 (Discord Ban Part 2) - by murphdog2 - 10-03-2018, 10:04 AM