The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighter2018's Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): The SMP
Minecraft name: Fighter2018

Reason for your ban: Griefing (but I'll be honest and add theft)

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: Yeah I'll be honest here, I did something pretty stupid. I was going through the warps and found this raggedy little cobble structure that looked abandoned and had nothing of value except for some diamond blocks. I really don't know why I took 'em, I just thought 'lucky me!' without thinking of the rules in the heat of the moment and snagged them. I know I'm better than this, I've been raised to not take others items and ruin other's things and I'm in college for God's sake, I should have some common sense. But that one little shack with diamonds had me going, but I apologize. If unbanned, I shall return the items to the location I found them or to a mod/admin. It was a dumb move on my part, and I am very sorry.

Why do you want to come back: I just like having the interesting world to explore with all of the sights, I'm working on a little airport (no warp as of yet but we'll get that established once unbanned) but I hope to make a visually pleasing site that others can look at, explore, and join. As I mentioned in the previous paragraph, I would like to return the items and offer to fix my damage to my best ability.

Messages In This Thread
Fighter2018's Ban Appeal - by Fighter2018 - 11-01-2018, 09:58 AM
RE: Fighter2018's Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 11-01-2018, 02:22 PM
RE: Fighter2018's Ban Appeal - by Fighter2018 - 11-01-2018, 07:02 PM
RE: Fighter2018's Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 11-02-2018, 12:08 AM
RE: Fighter2018's Ban Appeal - by Fighter2018 - 11-02-2018, 02:39 AM