• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal -More
Allright will do! and i really want to return the items and personally say sorry to the owners of the stolen items

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
-No that would be griefing another players build! and thats not okay at all ´, they have spend time and effort getting/build there bases and farms

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? -  No again! its still the banned players base and would be griefing to do anything to the base! and a ban may not last forever! i know i would hate to come back to a griefed base!

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? - normally no i would say the people who owns the place might return but if u find the owner and gets there permission then it would be okay but remember to ask for the permission and be sure they know what abandoned place you are talking about

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?  - place the block again ofc! else it would be grief wich is not okay! and against the rules!

5) What have you learned from this experience? - i've learned that what i did was wrong not okay and against the rules of the server, i've also learned i have to respect the players build also if they are banned or not playing anymore afterall they might return!

thank u so much for your time reading this, it means alot!
have an nice day.
//DoGento

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal -More - by DoGento - 11-27-2018, 11:16 PM
RE: Ban Appeal -More - by UberDeathBunny - 11-29-2018, 01:46 PM
RE: Ban Appeal -More - by DoGento - 11-29-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: Ban Appeal -More - by UberDeathBunny - 11-29-2018, 08:32 PM