The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
The servers IP that I got banned from is smp.hometownmc.com

My Minecraft Username is: _Geralt_

I was banned because of: Multiple Offences

Who banned you: Guy

Why you should be unbanned: I am extremely regretful for taking the beacon from the god shrine without asking any moderators first. As for the blocks taken from the tree farm; I did not take gold blocks from the tree farm. I took iron blocks from the beacon at the tree farm and replaced them with gold blocks which I farmed at the pigman spawner. I believed this would be ok due to the gold blocks serving the same function but I will immediately return the iron blocks. I did not realize how strict the rules were on this server and it is completely my fault for not thouroughly reading them. My roommate shares this Minecraft account with me and plays while I am at my classes so I believe she stole the diamond blocks from the gold farm and used Xray to earn money because she never read the rules of the server. The reason I had Xray installed on my computer is because I used to play on the 2b2t server during the past "war" they had, I will uninstall it immediately. It seems that my roommate has also gotten me banned from Mineplex during her spree. I would like to know what else has been done wrong so that I can do my best to fix whatever damage has been done.

Why Do You Want To Come Back: My friends and I used to play on a Bteam SMP back in 10th grade. We are now all in college and we decided to get back onto an SMP like old times. Hometown MC has been hands down the best SMP experience I have had in these past 3 days that I have played. I would love to be able to earn the opportunity to play on this server again (after changing my password and never letting my roommate on my computer again). I hope no enemies have been made and I will try to make amends if necessary.

Thank You,
_Geralt_

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by _Geralt_ - 12-09-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by thatguy3339 - 12-11-2018, 02:00 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by _Geralt_ - 12-11-2018, 03:53 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by thatguy3339 - 12-11-2018, 11:15 AM