The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Ban Appeal
Before I write out this ban appeal this message is directed towards whomever it concerns. I can keep playing your game but you're attempts at silencing me and getting rid of your trace isn't gonna work out in your favor so I suggest we stop with the abuse and perhaps move on. Moreover I can simply keep changing my IP and continue with your little game of cat and mouse if you really want to proceed with your childish behavior, all that is fine with me.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: TheMikeReich (formally 1313616mike)

Reason for your ban: Honestly I am going to have to say this was unjustified and abuse of power plain and simple. First ban (a year ago) was for "inapropreate" signs, according to the message which I don't recall but I feel I probably did do and was justified. This second time around was for the same reason apparently however I don't recall ever placing any new inappropriate signs. If however this latest ban is from those old signs I do believe that is on the fault of the mod as it would have fallen in their best interest to remove said signs instead of keeping them around. Furthermore, in the case of the argument of "Why didn't you remove the signs when you came back?" I fail to see how I would remember where I placed a sign a year ago I have far more important things to concern myself with in addition to the fact I have no idea what sign they are referring to as I was never sent any evidence (which I would like to see to help rejog my memory in the case that I did do it).

Who banned you: "Staff"

Why should you be unbanned: Because frankly I believe I did nothing wrong and feel this is simply some grudge that I feel can only be comparable to a child acting out.

Why do you want to come back: Same reason as listed above and for my progress on the server.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by 1313616mike - 12-20-2018, 06:51 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by derpedo - 12-20-2018, 10:18 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by 1313616mike - 12-21-2018, 12:44 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 12-21-2018, 01:10 AM