The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (help, not sure why I was banned)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: dahrabidrabbit

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I am not sure of why I was banned. I was banned early when I first got on the server because I did not fully read the rules and broke blocks near someone's property. However, after I was unbanned, and I re-read and remembered the rules just to be extra careful. I am not sure if I accidentally broke something, I have been using many locations such a village warps and farm warps but I always replant and do my best to not impact others. Whatever I did, I apologize for, I have not intentionally gone out to grief or steal. I assume it was a mistake and hope the matter can be better explained so I can more effectively appeal. Since the ban was for theft I hope I can apologize and make right the mistake I made. I also spend most of the time on Hometown by my property. I do my best to not go out by others because it's easy to break things within 100 blocks of their build. I already have been doing my best to obey and I hope that is understood.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy this server and have just started becoming friends with others on the server. It is also the only server my other friends play with me on. I also vote for the server consistently and sell things as well as making a store to partake in the economy. I also want to come back since there are not many servers like this, where the members are all friendly and have so many things to do.

I appreciate the time to read and consider, once again; I apologize for my mistakes. Thank you, D.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal (help, not sure why I was banned) - by dahrabidrabbit - 12-27-2018, 03:20 AM