The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on:  SMP

Minecraft name: IrishNinja03

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you:  Vilneas

Why should you be unbanned:  Hello there.  I am a 50 year old mom who (due to a series of unfortunate events) had to move to another country and leave my 16 year old behind in America.  She has been playing Minecraft off and on for a bit now but she is still in learning mode as well as me.  This is her first time on a server.  As a way to spend time together, she suggested that I take up the game and that we play on a server so we could have some semblance of being together.  Kind of nice building a home together in cyber space, you know.  I am totally new and have no idea how to do things.  It's been a struggle for me figuring out this game.  I am perplexed as to how with all your rules and monitoring in place that someone seems to keep coming into the house that we are building and tearing stuff up but that is besides the point.  The birch wood sky high tower on the deck was not amusing.  I don't know how to get up that high (fortunately my daughter is better than me at figuring these things out and she took care of it).  My daughter built the house not me.  I'm just stumbling around trying to keep up with her.  She explained griefing to me when we started.  I am befuddled for your need of an apology on bended knee.  My daughter says I am outdated, but I really started enjoying the game when someone on the chat recommended warp resource.  Felt like I was finally getting the knack of it.  I decided to build an underground garden to impress my daughter when she got back on.  There is an 8 hour time difference you see and a small window of time for us to play together.   It took me forever to figure out how to get the watermelons to work.  I still haven't figured out how to get seeds out of the carrots.  I wish I knew how people are getting up so high to reach stuff.  This game is a struggle for me and I am playing it to be with my daughter.  Mistakes are a way of learning you know.  We have a nice little house going mostly due to her.  It would be nice of you to unban me.  I mean, I don't think you are two bit rule bound Nazis, are you?  Have a heart for God's sake.  

Why do you want to come back:  To interact with my daughter.  To learn to play this game on a server with other people.  To figure out where you are suppose to get resources because they seem impossibly hard to find and when you do take them it seems to be at the expense of someone else.  My daughter got a horse but I have no idea where to find animals.  They won't follow me through the warp from the resource place and now I'm wondering if I'm even allowed to kill them in the resource area.  It's a vague fog navigating through this game.  A little kindness would be welcome.

Ceallach Mhic Thréanfhir
Country Carlow
Ireland

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Judyspag - 03-16-2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rowebot - 03-17-2016, 02:09 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Judyspag - 03-17-2016, 04:35 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by vilneas - 03-17-2016, 05:26 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Judyspag - 03-18-2016, 06:02 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by vilneas - 03-18-2016, 06:26 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Judyspag - 03-18-2016, 08:14 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rowebot - 03-18-2016, 11:40 AM