• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
offender: Irishninja03

offendee: /warp town

timeline: i was doing a normal run through of warp town for some grief when i cam across 3 skulls that had been removed from there locations. i turned on co i and checked to see who removed them and found Irishninja03 was the one to take them. i rolled back the area and banned with appeal.

evidence: http://imgur.com/a/IVLue

observation: while some may feel that taking 3 skulls is not that big of a deal, people paid to get those skulls with the money that they worked hard to get on the server. my golden rule of the server is if you did not make it you dont break it. i understand where you are coming from with wanting to spend time with your daughter on the server, my son plays on the server as well. i appreciate you being honest and genuine in the appeal and as Rowe has said in his comment please dont be afraid to reach out to anyone on the server, staff included, for any help in understanding something that you are confused on. as well as that /rules is always there for you too. upon your return i have to ask that you give back the three skulls that you have taken as i have already rolled back the area and they have been brought back. i will unban you and i must repeat, always ask questions instead of doing something that may get you banned again. welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Judyspag - 03-16-2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rowebot - 03-17-2016, 02:09 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Judyspag - 03-17-2016, 04:35 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by vilneas - 03-17-2016, 05:26 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Judyspag - 03-18-2016, 06:02 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by vilneas - 03-18-2016, 06:26 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Judyspag - 03-18-2016, 08:14 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rowebot - 03-18-2016, 11:40 AM