The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: The Hometown MC server

Minecraft name: Trouble__HD (Two underscores)

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I wont even lie, I was banned for something I did do. I had just joined MC after several years of not playing and I LOVED this server. My decision to cheat was not to undermine or disrespect this server, its staff, or community. My decision was selfish, and I apologize. I was frustrated with how difficult mining was (I had forgotten the minecraft grind). Im sorry I made this decision, and I hope that my sincere regret can be heard and believed. This situation has taught me that I should make better decisions in the future, especially with a server/community that I enjoy playing in!

Why do you want to come back: Although my time was short lived, I enjoyed every second of it. I had big plans for some of my builds, i quickly donated, I was making friends and enjoying all the great parts of the map. Id like to come back so I can continue to enjoy this server and everything its got to offer. Thank you for your consideration and I hope to be back and apart of this community soon.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by trouble__HD - 01-11-2019, 04:57 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 01-11-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by trouble__HD - 01-12-2019, 12:28 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 01-12-2019, 11:01 PM