• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Additional command access to donors
The only one I really like out of this group is Top, had it before elsewhere and it saves a lot of time, especially if your working on something underground and have to keep going outside of the enclosed area, however there are places that are enclosed for a purpose and people don't want you popping on top and around their stuff so easily. As hometown has an economy and player shops I feel the other commands would partly destroy this. Not having to buy food or create food, healing quickly makes mob stuff easier to get, Kit again would affect shops, even if not op items, common items actually make an income for some people and others may abuse as you can sell them back to shops. Repair a definite NO, that would be abused so quickly. We already have it pretty easy on hometown. I really don't see the need for any further extras, doesn't take long to get some food, go to a farm to get xp etc, most of the commands we lost (due to plugins not being compatible anymore) were cosmetic, like pets, vehicles and disguises, they did not affect the game. The only real loss is artmap as some did make a living off this and the rest of us miss the beautiful artwork that was created. vip 3 already has a portable enderchest, I know there used to be a plugin or something that made this chest bigger, that would be handy, but then on the other hand we have shulkers.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Additional command access to donors - by belgnbor - 01-16-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: Additional command access to donors - by Cil - 01-17-2019, 06:20 AM