The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding My Ban
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown SMP.

Minecraft name: StalTheDisc

Reason for your ban: Griefing a player's base on my first week of playing.

Who banned you: Guy (ThatGuy3339)

Why should you be unbanned: I believe that in my opinion I should be unbanned, because although I do acknowledge that my action of griefing a player was wrong not only to that specific player, but the community as a whole, I did it under no ill intentions as I figured the base was no longer in use. Although it did not occur to me at that time, what I was doing was incorrect, I sincerely apologize for the actions, I made a month ago. I was a very excited player, who was too quick on my feet to get a "Jump-Start" on the server. I completely avoided the rules upon my first week of being on the server, but later returned to the rules as I realized, I needed to familiarized myself with the rules to avoid complications like this. Unfortunately, I waited too long to read those rules and moved on as I began to fall in love with the community as a whole. I recognize what I have done, and hope that if I am allowed to return, that I can make amends with the community altogether.

Why do you want to come back: I would enjoy coming back so that I can still be able to connect to the community and grow with everyone around me. I've been doing a lot like creating ways to make stuff sell cheaper to benefit the community, and I feel super apologetic for my ill actions upon it. I would mostly like to come back to apologize and benefit the community, rather than myself.

Messages In This Thread
Regarding My Ban - by StalTheDisc - 01-18-2019, 02:13 PM
RE: Regarding My Ban - by thatguy3339 - 01-18-2019, 02:22 PM