The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want help server
Hi I want help server and add a plugin to the server you no the lighting was disable because the skeleton horse's will kill you but we can change that and add plugins to the server like I'll tell staff to help out with problems and make server better also I remember wen logn time ago someone got greaft and the people where taking blocks from someone house and when staff and admins came on that got ban from the server and one day I'll become a admin and help server if I do not no a command I'll ask admin or staff send me instructions for server commands and I can put the right commands for hometown I like the staff I like to be like Uber and be like daedcore and also be like star we might not agree with stuff but we can try work something out I like to learn more and be better and one day I'll be staff member and my goal on the server I hope I can get better at reading and stuff one day I'll help change like minecart with hopper that you have to ask for admin things will chamgc make server look cool with what we can add to hometown I was thinking adding more miney games to server and some changes to thanks for voting for me see ya

Messages In This Thread
I want help server - by empire1297 - 01-30-2019, 11:12 AM
RE: I want help server - by Penguin - 01-30-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: I want help server - by TheOnlyKat - 01-31-2019, 03:34 AM