The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Discord 

Minecraft name: Sky_Crazy

Reason for your ban: Guessing rule 1

Who banned you: No clue

Why should you be unbanned: I was being a bit over the top about empire, recently his actions and attitude have been bugging me and I engaged in hateful talk about him, I understand I shouldn't have. I've got no real excuse for the behaviour other than I wasn't thinking straight, my bad. 
I believe I should be unbanned as other than this situation, I think i'm a pretty chill outgoing person and I like to hang out and be a part of this community. I always want to contribute and have a good time with everyone.

Why do you want to come back: I love the server and the community, and don't want to miss out on all the fun, the discord is pretty chill and I enjoy being apart of it. I know my actions were rash but I was getting a bit pent up over some of my views. I understand that this is a place to come to relax to, I shouldn't be telling others my opinions about people, but I was getting riled up over the attitudes and actions of a particular views that it got to the point were I was a little hot headed.
I enjoy seeing all the artys stuff, all the interesting posts and chats with all the people in the discord and it saddens me to be away.
I understand I have done wrong, I may think otherwise but I know I did not conform to the rules, I am sorry.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Sky - 02-19-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Greinaut - 02-19-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Sky - 02-19-2019, 05:30 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by thatguy3339 - 02-19-2019, 12:07 PM