• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ban Appeal
First and foremost. Naut. Don’t post on appeals you aren’t directly involved with.

Now Sky. As for your appeal, to give a bit of background, I received a message that people were arguing with/being very rude towards another member of the discord.
Your ban from the discord was the combined decision of several staff members following the presentation of the following information, both of your messages in mutespeak and my own observations in the voice call.

Upon looking in mutespeak the first thing I'm greeted with are these messages from you: https://imgur.com/a/gtAjOxj
Not a great start, but not yet something that I felt the need to ban for, and by the time I was able to actively look at discord another staff member had already asked ya'll to stop fighting. This was about the time that I joined the call. Not only did I hear you and another player in the call read the messages from staff asking that you lay off, stop arguing, and stop being rude/disrespectful to the player in question. I also heard, firsthand, yourself and the other player mocking those messages then proceeding to disregard them and continue. Your argument of not thinking straight fell apart for me the moment I heard you mocking a senior staff member's request that the group lay off.
Finally, you were heard specifically saying that making this player mad brings you enjoyment. Today you have shown a complete disregard for discord rules, and disrespect for the staff team and other players.  

You have been here far too long to be treating other players like this. Appeal Denied.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Sky - 02-19-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Greinaut - 02-19-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Sky - 02-19-2019, 05:30 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by thatguy3339 - 02-19-2019, 12:07 PM