The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on Hometown MC survival/towny server. (SMP)

Minecraft name: Bubbles_mc_

Reason for your ban: I was banned for theft of a beacon.

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: While in the nether, I came across a large build that included 3 beacons. I had not explored the nether much and thought that it was an auto-spawned structure that was free to take from. It was not until later after I had left that area that I realized it belonged to another player. I messaged him/her and apologized and told them that next time they are on to message me and I will, of course, give it back. My intentions were not to steal for my own profit or to hurt any other players. I am truly sorry.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown is the only towny server I have found where the people are kind and the server is simple. It is pretty much like playing in a regular Minecraft world with friends. People are never mean and I always had good experiences on the server. The last thing I'd want to do is ruin somebody else's time on the server. It is just a really fun server and it is the only server I ever really go on now. However, if I am undeserving to come back, I deeply understand and wish the absolute best to all the nice players and staff I had the pleasure of meeting.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by blossom - 03-14-2019, 05:29 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Steasaur - 03-15-2019, 02:59 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by blossom - 03-16-2019, 03:52 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Steasaur - 03-17-2019, 12:27 AM
Ban Appeal - by CHUCKDAFOX - 03-17-2019, 12:52 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Ender_Muncher - 03-17-2019, 01:00 AM