• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Changing hometown for the better for the future
(03-15-2019, 05:54 PM)empire1297 Wrote: My suggestions  is that I no it wood be better add a a channel for movies and shows I no you like to Sher movies but others may not like it for free so I think a channel for movies wood be a good idea so that hometown people will not spam general and I think this is one of the steps that hometown will meet to take in consideration also I am thinking for a government for hometown and yes I'll be working on what block to make it in and we will have 3 branches of government https://trumanlibrary.org/whistlestop/te...ches/1.htm hers a link to it

I appreciate your ideas but HomeTown doesn’t need a government. For all intents and purposes the staff are the government, we make decisions to benefit everyone.

As for the movie channel we just wouldn’t use it I believe. But there is nothing stopping you having your own discord and having some friends on their you share that sort of thing with. You are right that if you post too many links in the HT general it will get spammy.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing hometown for the better for the future - by Steasaur - 03-15-2019, 06:17 PM