The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: ClevelandBrownFG

Reason for your ban: Beacon Theft 

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: Well im honestly embarrassed of this ban because i think this was a really dumb thing i did.
heres the run down, I warped to OakFarm and saw a beacon unclaimed i thought it would be funny to destroy that beacon and leave it there. A few minutes later i have a change of heart to fix that beacon but then then i arrive back the beacon already despawned and i panicked, I had no idea what to do but then i remember about this place that had a few beacons and ill admit that i griefed this place too a while back. I wanted to take the beacon there to repair the other one but i thought because the house looked abandoned and thought it was okay to take it. So i took it and brought it to that beacon spot to repair it. I now regret this action and hate that i did this in the first place and i apologize for my actions i committed and ask to be forgiven.

Why do you want to come back: Its a fun server and i poured in a lot of time into my town and met lots of nice people.
"it hurts when i pee" - John Fortnite Kennedy 1962

Messages In This Thread
ban appeal - by ClevelandBrownFG - 04-03-2019, 08:40 AM
RE: ban appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 04-03-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: ban appeal - by ClevelandBrownFG - 04-04-2019, 06:37 AM
RE: ban appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 04-04-2019, 08:54 AM