The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal.
Server you were banned on (SMP/discord): SMP
Minecraft name: Krothen

Reason for your ban: Theft
Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned:
There was no warning, other than the signs posted on the far side of the chest. Now I know that the "font" is a piss-poor excuse for taking from another's chest, and it will not happen again. I just got greedy and stole, and I will return all items taken. (On another note, if he didn't want the items taken, why didn't he just lock his chest? And another note, the chest kind of seems like a ban bait, and that's wrong in every sense to bait newer players who aren't familiar with the rules. As far as I knew there's no griefing, and chests can be locked, so it's therefor not theft.)

Why do you want to come back:
I have meant no intentional harm on any players on our sever and would love the privilege of returning. I believe this was all a big misunderstanding and am willing to return any missing items. I love playing on this server, with my friends; Protogears, Snowfl4k3, Andernav and Sighhhhhhh, futhermore if I am allowed to return to the server that would be wonderful. Thank you for your time, and your consideration.

I will return from work tomorrow morning; if there's a response, I will promptly respond.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal. - by Krothen - 05-01-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: Ban Appeal. - by UberDeathBunny - 05-01-2019, 07:31 PM
RE: Ban Appeal. - by Krothen - 05-01-2019, 09:44 PM
RE: Ban Appeal. - by UberDeathBunny - 05-02-2019, 04:52 PM